This is another annual check up.  Last year we cleaned the vent using the brush and vaccum method and then installed a DryerFlex on their machine.  There was some lint starting to build above their damper flap located inside the gooseneck on their roof, which was slightly restricting the air flow, but it wasn’t enough to be concerned.  So, we removed the lint and then inspected the vent for any problems.

The DryerFlex really has exceeded our expectations in terms of maximizeing the protential air velocity out of dryers and minimizing lint build up over time.  We suggested another follow up in two years for this client so we can see if the vent is ready to be cleaned.